Reservations are required to use a library table at the Main Library.
Reserve a table or study room for up to two hours a day. Make a Reservation»
Masks must be worn at all times.
- One Person? Reserve a table or a study room.
- Two People? Reserve a study room.
- Groups of 3 or more can reserve meeting rooms by calling 217/403-2000 and pressing 6. - Maximum capacities have been temporarily adjusted based on guidance from public health officials.
- Room availability is not guaranteed.
- Begining November 2, in compliance with state health regulations, no eating will be permitted in the library.